Yes life has been busy this last week!! I am sure all of yours probably have been! I haven't hardly had time to sit down and blog and today I don't hardly either! However I want to assure you all that we are still alive and well so will ramble for a bit!
This week has consisted of getting ready for the company who is coming for the wedding this weekend and of trying to buy a house..
We got a bed for our guest room (finally!!) so have set that up and cleaned and arranged that room and the rest of the house has been given a good cleaning except for the vacuuming today! The fridges have been well stocked with food and right now there is fresh Lemon Poppy Seed Bread cooling on the counter along with a two batches of Granola. Sometime this afternoon I need to do a few little touch up things on my dress for the wedding! Need to make a Key Lime dessert yet today for the supper tomorrow night! Company arrives around midnight tonight..
Now for buying a house... We are still looking since the one we really wanted didn't work out.. I believe the right one will come along in the right time tho! However we have been pretty busy meeting with our agent to look at houses and then trying to make wise decisions! Are looking at some more this evening! Will post more about our process of buying a house at some later date. Maybe after this weekend is over! =)
Guess I gotta run if I am going to get that touch up work done on my dress! Thanks for reading my rambles! =)

have a good wk end with the wedding and all. .i like your background too!
ReplyDelete