Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8.03.2012

Summertime Fun

NOTICE: We now have our pool set up in our back yard! If you want to come use it just give me a call! =)

 One of my good friends from here moved away...and it made me sad... but she gave me her pool!! I'm still sad she had to leave tho...
  So, the other day Hubs hauled in sand and made a nice base for our pool and last night we set it up! I finished filling it this morning and even tho I had all sorts of errands to run and cleaning etc to do today it was to tempting not to jump in! (and it was hotter here then it has been the last few days!!) So I went for a quick 15 min. dip before I rushed off to do my Cheer Lady duties! Was surprised how warm the water was! Now this eve when Hubs and I went the water felt about just right! For those of you who have never gone swimming in an above ground pool here in the middle of summer the water this eve felt about like a lukewarm bathtub!!
 Like what you say Mom, " Who would have used to dream you ( I ) would be living down there someday and have a swimming pool right in your ( my ) back yard!!" I do feel pretty lucky!!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)