Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1.23.2012

Menu Plan for the Week of 01.23 - 01.28

Ok here is my first try at menu planning... Since Hubby always leaves early (I get him his breakfast and then I eat at a more reasonable hour) and since I am home for lunch by myself I figured I don't really need to plan those meals so will just plan our dinners!

01.23
Dinner - Pulled Pork, Baked Beans, Coleslaw, Biscuits
01.24
Dinner - Hamburger Vegetable Soup, French Bread
01.25
Dinner - Fajitas, Mexican Rice, Lettuce Salad
01.26
Dinner - Leftovers
01.27
Dinner - Maybe Hubby and I will go to Outback Steakhouse and use gift card from our friends who are like family.
01.28
Breakfast - Cornbread w/ gravy, Turkey Sausage, Fresh Fruit
Dinner - Out with Friends

4 comments:

  1. I'm coming tomorrow for supper and Sat breakfast I think!!:)wish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree!tonites dinner luks yummy!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you girls could both come for dinner tonight!Sure would be a lot of fun!=)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)