Here this week is almost over and I haven't posted anything yet! I thot this was going to be my week at home to get stuff caught up since I had no house jobs this week! However, looking back I wonder what I actually have done..
I have been trying to get a Sunday dress cut out.. Not my favorite thing to do since me and sewing don't get along so well and especially when it comes to the Sunday ones! Slowly but surely tho I am getting it cut out! And hopefully I can have it sewed in time for the wedding here on March 4! Tomorrow I am heading over to my "sister" friends place to sew with her so maybe that will help inspire me!!
Today I am going to the same friends place to see all the fabric and notions a lady from close congregation is bringing! Will see if anything strikes my fancy!
Yesterday we heard positive news on the house we put an offer on! So we are excited about that, however, I don't think we will believe it till we actually have the keys in our hands! It truly will be an answer to prayer if everything works out in the end!
Right now as I sit here I see an office that needs a good cleaning, I think of my full, messy freezers and all the other little ordinary things that need to be done.. My tendency is to feel overwhelmed sometimes.. And then I think of all I have to be thankful for and I have the courage to carry on again!

you are doing great with your sewing!keep it up!
ReplyDeleteahh, yes, sewing days are inspiring! you sound related to my girl...
ReplyDeleteYa I think you must be! Sewing & I aren't the best of friends either..!
ReplyDelete