Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

10.05.2012

The First Load

Grandpa K's left this morning with their van loaded full of our boxes! They arrived Wednesday evening and we spent a good part of the day Thursday packing. Grandma packed up all my China and I went through my kitchen cupboards and pantry and pulled everything out I didn't need or decided I could do without for the next week and a half! With all those boxes and a few that were in storage in the garage Grandpa's van was piled right full!! Now to get the rest packed up...

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice of Gpas to come see you and help you pack up some stuff and to take it right to your house...Try not to feel overwhelmed with your next packing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It helped so much they came!! It is kind of hard to know where to start next tho... Wish you could come help!=)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)