Yes today is a year since we moved! Seems like time has totally flown by! Sometimes one wishes we could grab onto time and slow it down just a little... We do love it here tho an this place feels a lot like home already!
As far as weather goes, now we have been thru a whole year of different weather! I have decided that spring is my favorite!=) Right now the bougainvilleas are in full bloom and are vivid colors of hot pink and a lighter pink and even a few orange! Also the fruit trees are just starting to bloom and I think that has got to be about one of the best smells!! Sometimes when I go outside I could just stand and take deep breaths and inhale all of that smell I can! It is a slightly sweet smell and is just strong enough I can smell it when I go for my walk, when I am in the backyard, bout anywhere I go!! It is not an over-powering smell at all tho! Guess you will just need to come and smell it for your selves!=)

K im coming to smell it! o and to see you too!!:)truely cant wait to come back! loved it there!
ReplyDelete