Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.18.2012

A (Sort of) Wintry Day

I have been craving a rainy day for about the last year!! Ok so maybe not QUITE a year but at least 6 months! Last night I awoke to the beautiful sound of rain! So I thought "Good! Maybe Sunday will be a nice rainy day and after church we can come home and I can sit in a big comfy chair with a cozy blanket,a latte (or some other equally good hot drink) and read a book!" However, by the time we got up it looked like I was out of luck since the rain looked like it was over.. So, after going to church, and receiving a blessing there, we came home for a lunch of leftovers! ( Exciting, huh?BTW my hubby is NOT a fussy eater!Thankfully!=] ) By the time we had finished eating it had clouded over again, the wind picked up and it started to RAIN!! It absolutely poured for awhile and did some drizzling too and then it started sleeting! Our back yard turned white!! Could about have imagined it was snow!! Kind of cool when the only way to see snow is to drive bout 2 hours to the mountains! Mom, what do you think of your "Southern"" daughter?!lol  So, to make a long story short it rained off and on all afternoon and I sat in my chair with a cozy blanket, a home-made latte and my book! I loved  it!!(If you are wondering what Hubby did... He sat around too!!lol) We both had a relaxing day!Maybe my rainy day craving will be satisfied for a while now!! How did you all spend your Sunday?!

2 comments:

  1. It must be a cool weather system all over the world!!!At least in quite a few areas...We are having lots of wet snow and they just closed the hway heading west of Lloyd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our Sundays were very similar, only ours was snow, and my drink was chai tea latte!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)