Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.06.2012

The Afternoon Off

Today I took the afternoon off! LOL cuz I didn't get a whole lot done this morning either.. So maybe I kind of took the DAY off!! For some reason, one thing that happens when I take off is that the work I would have done instead is still always waiting later! Time off is still good tho and I AM still recuperating from the weekend! I think!! Anyways, the reason I took off was that Hubby called this afternoon and said he had to go downtown to the mechanics and to a nursery down there! So he picked me up and after stopping at the mechanics for a while (me staying in the truck and reading my book!) we went to the nursery! Just as a side note: I love going to these nursery's as they are all out door and it is so neat to walk up and down the paths looking at all the beautiful plants! They have one area with all the palm trees, etc. and it's so thick in there it's about like a jungle! So while we were at the nursery and I was walking around on the paths I found the most beautiful bush!! I love it an now I want one!Bougainvillea is what it is called and these are plentiful around here! However this is not just your ordinary one! It has light pink blossoms that fade into white! Reminds me a little of apple tree blossoms! After we left the nursery we headed to Hubby's last job of the day. While he walked the grounds I talked on the phone to my mom. And read my book. Then to Subway for a quick supper of Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub on flatbread! My fav sandwich from there! Then home again! Now bed is calling..

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!Take the chance while you can to go along with your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)