Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.14.2012

A Birthday Party

Today I had 7 ladies over for a good friend and cousins(same person!) birthday party! T turns 30 this next week so wanted to do something special for her! They all came for a 12:00 lunch. One of my friends helped me and we served Chicken Walnut Salad sandwiches on Molasses Oatmeal bread, Pina Colada fruit salad and Sun Chips for main course. Dessert was Mini Oreo Cheesecakes (baked) decorated with a dollap of whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate sauce and had a mini Oreo stuck in the cream! For the beverage my friend made Raspberry Lemonade! Was a beautiful day so we set the table up on the back patio! Decorated with coordinating purple and aqua plates,napkins, tablecloths, etc! We had T sit on a black&white chair and tied coordinating purple and aqua balloons to it!  T got some lovely gifts!! An enjoyable time was had by all!!

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like the party turned out real good!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)