I realize that Thanksgiving has come and gone already and I didn't get a post done for it... I wanted to list all things I am thankful for etc etc. Really, tho, I am thankful for these things everyday! So here is my list today!
Thankful Things...
* For God and all the blessings He bestows upon us
* That I am a part of God's church ~ It is only by His Grace...
* That we can worship God unmolested and without fear
* For my sweet and wonderful Hubby
* I am so thankful my Hubby is solid in what he believes and that he supports this precious Faith
* My Mom! I miss you Mom! Looking forward to next time we can see you!!
*So thankful too for my Dad and Sisters and Bro!! Love you all!
* For Hubby's family! I am blessed to have such wonderful In ~ Laws...
* We were privileged to live in Phoenix for 1.5 years! We have such special memories and wonderful friends!
* For all my special sister friends! You know who you are! =)
* It's less then a month til Christmas!!
* For our warm, cozy house
The list could go on and on.... We are so blessed! Far beyond what we deserve.....
*********************************************************************************
We had a busy, enjoyable Thanksgiving! G&L Yost and family from Iowa came Wednesday evening in time for Church and then they left Saturday morning. They have been good friends with Hubby's family for years... I had never really been with them tho so was enjoyable getting to know them! Hubby's sisters T & H both came home and was so good to be with them again!! Of course we ate turkey and stuffing and sweet potatoes and pumpkin dessert and pecan pie and many other excellent dishes of food til it seemed we all had food coming out of our ears!! Not a good time for a diet... However, a good time was definitely had by all!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)