Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

11.02.2012

Little Glimpses

Here are just a few highlights / happenings from over the last couple weeks!
 *It is finally starting to feel like we are not half buried by boxes!  We mostly just have a few more boxes stacked in the garage that need sorting through yet. Also I have a bit of reorganizing I want to do in some closets, cupboards etc. We did finally get the guest bed an bath set up! It can all feel kind of endless at times but on the other hand it is starting to feel more homey already!
 * I got to keep my 5 yr old and 2 yr old cousins for an hour or so last week! Was a lot of fun to be able to have them over again!
 * Mom (In~law) and I spent last Saturday together garage saling in KC! Was a lot of fun!!
 * We had company for night the last 2 nights! Hubby's cuz and his wife, A&A from Jamesport! Sure was good to spend a bit of time with them again!
 * I have a couple pieces of furniture sitting in my garage that I am wanting to redo/paint! So as soon as I have a bit of "extra" time I am hoping to work at that!
 * I have been spending a few evenings riding with Hubby in the combine as they harvest beans! Planning on doing that again this eve! Need to bring him a quick sup that he can eat with one hand as he is on the go! I saw a recipe for Chicken & Rice burritos so might try those tonight! Do any of you have any ideas for supper to bring to the fields?? Hubby is the main combine driver so he keeps going and does not stop to eat! I found out that soup doesn't work very good!=)
 * Once harvest is done and things start slowing down for the winter, we are hoping to repaint the whole inside of this house! Maybe do a few other small projects too! I'm thinking of doing all my main walls grey, kitchen red, both bathrooms teal and maybe a teal wall in our room! Hoping to repaint all the cabinets in  kitchen and bathrooms a off white or something similar..
 * My left eye has been sore and really running so went to Optometrist today and he tells me I have an ulcer on my eye(cornea)!=/ Didn't know there even was such as ulcers on the eye...He said it was small enough still that with aggressive treatment it should clear up! So today it is drops every hour and for the next 5 days drops every 4 hours...So life goes I guess!
 * I quit counting my Weight Watcher points last summer and have gained back bout half what I lost!=( So needless to say I am trying very hard to lose it again! WW seems to be what works best for me so it is back to counting points... I have lost a few pounds already so am feeling kind of encouraged! Now if I can just keep from thinking bout the Raspberry Jello Cake with White Chocolate pudding that is sitting in the fridge...
 * I WILL make time to go on a walk today!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I was just going to leave you a message to let us know how you were doing, and I found this~thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)