Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7.26.2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful ...

 * That I have been able to be home all week! I have been enjoying it so much!!

 * That my house smelled like a mixture of baked goods! It was definitely time to stock up again! So I baked bout a doz. Saskatoon Oatmeal Muffins, 1.5 doz. Bran Muffins, Snickerdoodle Cookies and put some Fruit Cups and a bunch of Granola  in the freezer! Was fun again for a change!!=)

 * It is soon the weekend! Hubby finally has Saturday off so maybe we will leave town and head to the mountains for some cooler weather...

 * When I can submit myself to God there is such a rest because then I know He is in complete control...

 * We have a happy, safe home!

 * For all our family and friends!!!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)