Do you ever have nights when you lay in bed and try as hard as possible to go sleep but you just can't?
Do you ever get up and read even if it is the middle of the night and you should be sleeping?
When you are up do you ever feel hungry and grab a midnight snack?
My answer is a definite yes to those questions!!
So, what do you do when you can't sleep?!

I really can't tel u! Because every time I decided I'm gona get up n read or sew or something, I fall asleep!
ReplyDeleteI Can almost always sleep! But when I can't... I read. I would go snack when I want to but what stops me is laziness haha.
ReplyDeleteYup. I read!
ReplyDeleteI used to have these kind of nights all the time. I decided sleepless nights and good books were made for each other.
ReplyDelete