Saturday I got to go with a bunch of my friends to the long awaited presentation/book signing by Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond)! For those of you who read her cookbooks, follow her blog etc. she is as hilarious as she writes! Maybe even more so! =) Was very interesting and well worth the hour drive! It is real neat to have both of my cookbooks signed now!!
Sunday one of my good friends from Manitoba flew in to spend a few days here! Been having so much fun having R here! We haven't really been together since I have been married so has been a lot of fun catching up and going shopping again like we always used to do! Yesterday we shopped, today we went swimming and got lots of sun(hopefully not too much..) , and tomorrow we are meeting some other friends for lunch and might do some more shopping! It is a real holiday for me too!lol
I know I have not done very good with my posting lately... Hopefully I don't neglect it too bad over the next couple months as it seems like we have a very full schedule...
One more thing is that my Grandma B. (and Grandpa too..) and my mom and her siblings could use prayers over the next while.. Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)