Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.19.2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful...
* I got to have lunch with 2 good friends
* I went swimming with a friend
* My regular 2 house jobs are done for 2 weeks
* I can finally be home all day tomorrow
* That even tho Hubby works some long hours, at least he has work!
* For my large iced coffee my Kuerig whips up for me!! =)
* There are leftovers in the fridge to have for dinner tonight since I have been gone all day an need to do some of my own cleaning yet! I'm not lazy am I? =)
* I have 2 lbs to go til I reach my goal! (The last few are the hardest....)
* That we have such wonderful friends and family!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey i wish u cud just bring your kuerig up here with you when u cum!i wud LUV to share a iced coffee with you!wud b sweeto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That would be awesome to have you here!=) We could go swimming and the sit on the patio and drink our iced coffees!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)