I am a stay at home wife who loves to be here when my hubby comes home from work! It has just been the 2 of us but now we are looking forward to the arrival of our Lil One in January! We are so blessed ... with this good life!
2.22.2012
A Sweet Old Lady
I clean house twice a month for a sweet, lonely,old lady! Today was her cleaning day again! She loves to talk about the days when her Hubby was still around and all the fun things they did! Ms. D also talks a lot about her daughter who has ovarian cancer and who has been undergoing some intense chemo treatments.. Her daughter has been doing quite poorly and Ms. D says she she refuses to except her daughter may not get well.. Scares me to hear her talk like that cuz I am afraid what will happen to her if her daughter doesn't make it.. Sometimes I don't know what to tell her and wish she could find a rest with it! How can she tho without God?.. We have talked about it a bit and she seems ok with where she is at..but leave that where it is I guess..So what is my place exactly with telling her about God? She could use our prayers and her daughter too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)