Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2.13.2012

Refreshed..

Yesterday was such a nice relaxing day, especially after such a busy week! It definitely was a different sort of Sunday tho! Went to SS & Church in the morning! Sermon was on Respect.. Seems there is something for everyone in that, or at least for me! Then home for a quick lunch of home made BBQ Chicken pizza, Ceaser Salad and Bread Sticks (which by the way you may notice I had on my menu for dinner one time last week.. No I did not make them then AND again now! My menu got kind of messed up last week and some things never got made!). Hubby had a meeting in the afternoon with an organization they do yard work for.. And no this is not normal for us on a Sunday!=) However when the org sets the time and wants them there what can we say! So Hubby and his boss went off to that and I went and met my Sister Friend who happens to be the wife of Hubby's boss! Met at Starbuck's and then eventually made our way over to Barnes &Noble where we sat and read and talked for a couple hours! Sure beat spending the afternoon at home alone! Thanks Sister Friend!=) When our men were done their meeting we all met at a yummy Mexican restaurant for dinner! Spent a nice relaxing evening sitting and visiting with good friends! Now we are refreshed an ready to take on a new week! Except I think I have a touch of the flu.. Seems like it comes around too often.. At least I can know it won't last all week!=) How did you all spend your week end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)