I'm especially thankful for my Wonderful Hubby.. And for this squirming, active life inside of me!:) Also for a easy, healthy pregnancy.. Only 8 weeks left!! It's definitely count down..
Thanks to six of my friends who put on a lovely baby shower for me last Friday.. Everyone gave many wonderful gifts for our Lil Baby! Looking forward to using it all!
The baby room is very near completion. The walls are painted a medium grey with the white furniture all in place. ( Just waiting on the glider. ) MIL has painted 3 beautiful white birch trees on the wall and sometime in the next couple of weeks a couple of yellow owls will be added to the branches. I just need to sew a few more little projects and it should be ready!
Today we are on our way to Jonesboro, AR where Hubby's youngest sis is teaching. Folks and the rest of the family are already there. We plan on coming back Sunday. Looking forward to being all together as a family!
And I am thankful most of all to God for all these wonderful blessings! And for this good life..

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)