Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5.21.2013

Update

Here it is already almost the end of May and I once again have gone a long time with out posting... Here are some highlights from the last couple months.


  • In April we went to Kansas for a couple days. My good friends K & S from Phoenix were there to pick up my friend A and take her back to AZ so I got to spend the day Saturday in Wichita with them! We went shopping, went for lunch and spent a good while in a neat little coffee and chocolate shop we found! Was almost like the "old" days when we would go shopping etc. together! Definitely a highlight! Also enjoyed our time spent with S & Lil for night and breakfast!
  • My Dad & Mom were here from May 8 - 13! We had a really relaxing, fun time with them. This is the third Mother's Day in a row I have got to spend with my Mom and I feel very privileged!! Spent a day in  Springfield (MO) touring a cave, going to a botanical gardens and eating at Lambert's! One day Mom and me went to town and she helped me pick out all the flowers for my pots. Then she helped me get them planted up! Was a lot of fun and also much appreciated because I am kind of lost when it comes to plants... They are looking really good so far, Mom!
  • Last week it was FINALLY dry enough to get in the fields so Hubs ( and all the farmers ) was very busy... He was gone from early til late... It is a little something for me to get adjusted to this life style now tho! They got the corn all in by Saturday afternoon! Just in time to come to the school play day supper!
  • This coming Friday til Sunday we have a Yost family reunion in KS. We were at one 2 years ago so will be interesting to see what this one is like now.
  • This week I have mostly been trying to get a dress finished up for this reunion. Besides the normal laundry, some baking and some cleaning.
I am sure you all are busy too as summer always seems to be that way! :) I always enjoy summer tho and am glad it is finally here after our late spring! Happy Summer to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd almost given up on you!LOL! Can't wait til I'm there with you! Enjoy the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you updated this! It sounds familiar about the flowers... my girl & I like to still shop plants together, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)