Because He lives I can face tomorrow...
Because He lives all fear is gone...
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives!!
This song has been special to me this morning... That even if I fall time and time again God still loves me so very much... And I can have a happy day instead of feeling so down from falling again! And it is all Because He Lives!!!
I am a stay at home wife who loves to be here when my hubby comes home from work! It has just been the 2 of us but now we are looking forward to the arrival of our Lil One in January! We are so blessed ... with this good life!
2.08.2013
Because He Lives...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)