Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.29.2012

Where Have I Been the Last 7 Weeks?



That is a question I have to ask myself sometimes! Seems like time is flying by at extreme rates!! Since it is impossible to tell you everything we have done since I last posted I will just give you a quick a run down so you won't have to wonder any more about the long absence...

May 12 late in the night we flew into Edmonton for Grandma's funeral... Was good to see family but just wish we had been there for a different reason... I'm glad we could go tho! Our hearts still have a Grandma sized hole and I think they always will...

After being home 1 day we flew out again heading for MO this time! (These tickets had been booked a month earlier..) Hubby's bro was graduating so was a big reason for going! Also Hubby was asked to give the grad speech so we felt some what involved! Was enjoyable to spend the time relaxing with family!

After being home a week we went a picked my Grandpa Loewen's up from the train station in Flagstaff! They spent a few days here and we really enjoyed our time with them even tho it was short!

The day after Grandpa L's got here Hubby's Grandpa Dirks' arrived pulling their RV trailer! They parked at a very nice trailer park bout 10 min. from us and just across the street from church! They spent 3 weeks here except for the 6 days or so when they flew to a funeral in MS. We really enjoyed going to "their place" for dinner in the evening and I would often stop in for lunch! Was enjoyable having family here with their own "place"!

About a week after Grandpa D's got here (Grandpa L's had left already) my sis S came for 13 days! Was so much fun and thoroughly enjoyed the sister time! We shopped a bunch (should I tell on you and how much u bought S?! lol At least most of it was gifts!!), went swimming, went out for lunch, sewed, scrap booked etc! Was hard to let her go home... Grandpa's left a few days later...

So now we are trying to get back into normal life again! Some things just get left when there are other people around most of the time and then suddenly it is catch up time!! We really enjoyed all the company but are glad things are slowing down... even if only to a brisk pace! It's still better then a dead run! But such is life and we are healthy and happy and enjoying our life so really in the end that is what counts....







1 comment:

  1. O I miss u...thanks so much for the wonderful holiday! Even if you took me shoppin so much I was "forced:)" to buy so much! O right they were gifts!:) &made me eat so much good food I gained a pound or 2!:( lol! luv u sis...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)