Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1.27.2012

A Chai Tea Latte and a book

Today is overcast and kind of grayish.. A perfect day to cozy up in a chair with a fuzzy blanket and a Chai Tea Latte! My cleaning is done for the day and the few little odd and end things that could be done are going to wait for now! I like these kind of days once in a while cuz they seem like good days for relaxing!! Seems like normally on these days I work or have something else going on.. So day I will take this chance an sit down with my tea and read!! I sound almost lazy, don't I?! Why don't you come join me?! =)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I'll be down... wondering if you ended up buying a house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on down!! We haven't bought a house yet!It doesn't sound very hopeful on the one folks showed you..and that was our favorite one.. So we keep looking and submitting offers! Maybe one of these days we will find the right one!=)

      Delete

I love hearing from you so go ahead ... leave a comment! And I may even reply!=)