I am a stay at home wife who loves to be here when my hubby comes home from work! It has just been the 2 of us but now we are looking forward to the arrival of our Lil One in January! We are so blessed ... with this good life!
5.10.2012
Saying Good bye...
How do you say good bye to someone who is a very special Grandma and also a friend?? I am so glad it is not a final good bye but just a "see you later"... My heart is crying tho and the tears are running down my face as I think of my special Grandma being gone... No more phone calls, no more $5 birthday money to "buy an ice cream cone"! ,no more meeting them in San Diego... These are all earthly things but still, these are things I will miss! I am so glad for the special times we had with Grandma (and Grandpa too) in San Diego! Those will always be special memories...We leave Saturday to go to her funeral.. to say "Good bye for now".. and in the mean time I picture her in Heaven exclaiming over all the beautiful flowers and singing with the angels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, we'll miss her. See you in Edberg!
ReplyDelete