I didn't get my regular Thankful Thursday post done, so, this week we have Thankful Friday! I hope I can find something to be thankful for everyday of the week!
I am thankful...
* That Jesus died on the cross for me... Even tho I have done nothing to deserve it...
* For the inspiring Good Friday service we had this evening
* That both of us have good health
* That I have a fresh batch of Hot Cross Buns sitting on my counter! The bad thing is I have a hard time leaving them alone!! lol
* I had enough Weight Watcher points leftover to eat a big dish of ice cream with fruit sauce! Yum!=)
* That once again my house is clean
* The messy office is back in order
* That even tho my fridge is slightly messy and over-full that least we have lots of food to eat
* Hubby has the day off tomorrow so we can spend the day together
* For all my friends who are reading this!=) ( And the ones who don't!)
Have a beautiful Easter weekend!

Don't forget -today is Thursday!Have a good day!
ReplyDelete